Arabic Programme, School of Modern Languages and Cultures HKU has the pleasure of inviting you to the photography competition:
Faces and Places from The Arab World
A photography competition organized by the Arabic Programme
Travelled to an Arab country before?
Share your memories with us and get your photos exhibited
- Only students from HKU can participate in the competition;
- Photos must be from an Arab country;
- Photos can be for people, landscape, sightseeing, monument, or food;
- Photos must be in digital format “JPEG” with at least 300dpi;
- One file at a minimum of 2 MB and a maximum of 5 MB;
- A short description for each photo must be attached, as where it was taken and what it represents;
- Participant can submit more than one photo, no maximum;
- Do not attach photos to the email; Please upload the photos to any cloud or uploading website, then send the link to firstname.lastname@example.org ;
- Deadline for submitting the photos is 01 July 2020 (Wed).
12 winning photos will be framed and exhibited at the ground floor of Run Run Shaw tower in the period 01-13 September 2020. Winning students will be asked to write a short description of the chosen photos. And they will be invited to attend the opening ceremony of the exhibition. After the exhibition period, students may keep their framed photos if they wish to.
For enquiries, please contact Mr. Amjad Refai at email@example.com